segunda-feira, setembro 11, 2006

Moleskines §6: Consequência/Colagem

AVISO&
"I would prefer not to."
by Bartleby, The Scrivener


PARTE I

TYLER

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Tyler reaches under the seat in front of him and lifts a BRIEFCASE. Unnamed points to his own briefcase.

UNNAMED
We have the exact same briefcase.

Tyler opens his briefcase. He pops the latches and raises the lid to reveal quaintly-wrapped bars of SOAP.

TYLER
Soap.

UNNAMED
Sorry?

TYLER
I make and I sale soap. The yardstick of civilization.

Tyler reaches the briefcase and takes out his card. He hands it to Unnamed. "THE PAPER STREET SOAP COMPANY".

UNNAMED (V.O.)
And this is how I met--

UNNAMED
Tyler Durden.

TYLER
Did you know if you mixed equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice concentrate,
you could make napalm?

UNNAMED
No, I didn't know that, is that true?

TYLER
That's right. One can make all kinds of explosives using simple household items.

UNNAMED
Really?

TYLER
If one were so inclined.

Tyler SNAPS the briefcase shut. Unnamed stares.

UNNAMED
Tyler, you are by far, the most interesting single-serving friend I've ever met.

Tyler stares Unnamed. Unnamed, enjoying his own chance to be witty, leans closer to Tyler.

UNNAMED
See, obviously everything on a plane is single-serving, even--

TYLER
Oh, I get it. It's very clever.

UNNAMED
Thank you.

TYLER
How's that working out for you?

UNNAMED
What?

TYLER
Being clever.

UNNAMED
(thrown)
Great.

TYLER
Keep it up then. Right up.


PARTE II

http://vileheadquarters.com/downloads/games/
1. Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

Mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?
Mother, do you think they'll like this song?
Mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls?
Mother, should I build the wall?
Mother, should I run for President?
Mother, should I trust the government?
Mother, will they put me in the firing line?
Is it just a waste of time?

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry
Momma's gonna make all of your nightmares come true
Momma's gonna put all of her fears into you
Momma's gonna keep you right here under her wing
She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing
Momma's will keep Baby cozy and warm
Oooo Babe
Oooo Babe
Ooo Babe, of course Momma's gonna help build the wall

Mother, do you think she's good enough
For me?
Mother, do you think she's dangerous
To me?
Mother will she tear your little boy apart?
Mother, will she break my heart?

Hush now baby, baby, don't you cry
Momma's gonna check out all your girlfriends for you
Momma won't let anyone dirty get through
Momma's gonna wait up until you get in
Momma will always find out where you've been
Momma's gonna keep Baby healthy and clean
Oooo Babe
Oooo Babe
Ooo Babe, you'll always be Baby to me

Mother, did it need to be so high?

Ars Scientia


PARTE I [reprise]



PARTE III

AMOR: CUBO DE KUBRICK

O meu coração pesa gravítico bloco megalítico
Monolítico 2001 odisseia «Hal, open the door.»

Quoth the Hal: «Nevermore!»!
5.6.2006



Aldeous Huxley
[como segundo aviso e exemplo]

[instruções: clique sobre a imagem para ouVER]


PARTE IV

[...]
I just don't know what to do with myself
I don't know what to do with myself
planning everything for two
doing everything with you
and now that we're through
I just don't know what to do

I just don't know what to do with myself
I don't know what to do with myself
movies only make me sad
parties make me feel as bad
cause I'm not with you
I just don't know what to do
[...]


Duas Mulheres Bonitas Para Consolo Dos Tristes De Amor:












































O Filme Para O Meu Coração Cem-Sentimentos
:

[instruções 2: clique sobre a imagem para aumentar]


PARTE V

The Trial
[instruções 3: clique sobre o link para ouvir o julgamento]



PRÓLOGO:
"Aplaudite, amici, comoedia finita est!"
Last Words by Ludwig Van Beethoven


Sem comentários: